Updates

Dear Friends,

Last few months I have been busy packing all my cards for new shops and creating new range of products that I hope will be ready before December!

My new cards and envelopes are now all 100% recycled paper and biodegradable plastic.
Lovely envelopes are available in this range of colours: yellow, blue, violet and natural fibers brown colour.
Some shops have still the previous kind of greeting cards, 50% recycled, white envelope. Please email me if you want to find them.

Hope you enjoy my cards. I am sure you will be delighted to see the progress of my design, so keep an eye on my page on Facebook: GIULIA CANEVARI VISUAL ARTIST


DUBLIN:

Howbert & Mays, Monkstown, Dublin South
Botanic Gardens, Glasnevin, D. 11
The Company of Books, Ranelagh, D. 6
Dervish, Aungier St., D. 2
Rua Boutique, Capel Street, D. 7
Dublin Food Coop, New Market Place, D. 8

CORK:

Hudsons Wholefoods, Ballydehob

This is one of my new cards:




Have a lovely week end!

Comments

Popular Posts